Software Quality Assurance - Support Engineer
RJ Lee Group, Inc. is currently seeking a Software QA/Support Engineer for our Intellisem Department.
We are looking to expand our team at RJ Lee Group with a Software QA Engineer\Customer Help Desk Engineer. As a Software QA Engineer\Customer Help Desk Engineer you are responsible for developing and executing validation protocols for software products in regulatory and cGMP environments. This position requires a thorough and well-balanced understanding of our customer’s expectations and requirements. You are responsible to gather this information from frequent written and verbal communications with existing and prospective users. As a first responder, this communication might be to resolve user software issues in a timely manner or pro-active communication and education of users on new features and bug fixes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Develop, execute and document protocol to validate software products to their specifications
- Develop and execute procedural test cases for new features of existing scientific software
- Develop and execute test procedures to document software quality
- Gather and organize feedback from internal and external customers
- Summarize, prioritize, and communicate customer feedback
- Work closely with the development team and users to resolve identified issues
- First responder to customer reported issues
- Participate in software configurations and installations at customers
- Develop installation, user and troubleshooting guides
- Actively participate in maintaining the product backlog, including verification and validation of items marked as "pending verification"
- Actively participate in improving reliability and cost of products through innovation and awareness of market offerings
- Continually evaluate personal performance in all areas relevant to job performance and initiate self-improvement activities as required
- Periodically undertake special tasks and assignments as required
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical, Engineering, or Software discipline required.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Design Compliance or Quality Engineering role.
- Working knowledge of proper operation of programs in Microsoft Windows and SQL Server environments.
- Practical knowledge of software testing tool(s).
- Experienced with regulatory and cGMP requirements for software validation.
- Ability and patience to deep dive into issues to help identify the root cause of software issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Willingness to learn electron microscopy and adjacent analytical techniques
- Up to 25% travel
RJ Lee Group is an analytical laboratory and scientific consulting firm based in Monroeville, PA. We provide analytical services related to industrial hygiene and environmental matters. We also work with clients to address technical issues encountered during product development and manufacturing processes. Our laboratory testing services are provided in response to regulatory requirements as well as for material and product requirements and specifications. We routinely conduct problem-solving and investigative studies for a broad range of industries. Our multi-disciplinary technical staff of subject matter experts (SMEs) is available for consultation and scientific investigations. Our experts represent decades of specialized knowledge with strengths in many scientific disciplines. Together with our substantial analytical resources, our depth of experience results in robust support delivered by seasoned professionals.
Location: Pennsylvania - Monroeville, PA
Job Reference Code: SWQAENG
Status: Regular, Full-Time
RJ Lee Group offers full-time employees a total benefits package that includes:
Paid time off benefits
Medical, dental, vision and medical/dependent care flexible and health savings account benefits
Group life insurance and disability insurance
401(k) savings and investment program
RJ Lee Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT Employer