Software Automation Test Engineer
The Software Automation Test Engineer is an individual who is responsible for creating, executing and automating test cases as part of the CI/CD process.
What You will Do:
- Lead all product testing effort (functional, integrated, system, regression, performance) using manual and automated testing techniques.
- Adopt and incorporate automation and performance testing practices throughout the SDLC.
- Create and maintain product test plans including automation and performance.
- Create and execute manual test cases and automated test scripts.
- Log, analyze and report test results, Retest fixes.
- Represent QA and work with project team members to ensure quality and the successful rollout of new applications and features.
- Define and evolve quality assurance testing standards, guidelines, procedures, processes, and metrics.
- Interface with client stakeholders and domain experts as related to the testing process.
- Develop product testing related deliverables using project specific templates and methodologies.
- Collaborate and plan with team on technology changes necessary to enhance automation performance and robustness.
To Perform this job successfully, an individual must have appropriate education, experience, and professional registrations.
- Bachelor`s degree in a related field. Relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- 3+ years of experience with automation and performance tools preferably HP-QTP, UFT, Jest, Selenium; Jmeter, and/or LoadRunner.
- US Citizenship is required, local Pittsburgh candidate preferred.
- Strong experience with Web Services
- White box testing experience including SQL data validation
- Proven Leadership skills
- Positive, team-player and results-oriented attitude
- Self-motivated and initiative
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- A strong commitment to quality
- Interpersonal and organizational skills
- A broad understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
Job Reference Code: SEAUTOTE
Status: Regular, Full-Time
Department: IT Software/ISS
About RJ Lee Group
RJ Lee Group is an analytical laboratory and scientific consulting firm based in Monroeville, PA. We provide analytical services related to industrial hygiene and environmental matters. We also work with clients to address technical issues encountered during product development and manufacturing processes. Our laboratory testing services are provided in response to regulatory requirements as well as for material and product requirements and specifications. We routinely conduct problem-solving and investigative studies for a broad range of industries. Our multi-disciplinary technical staff of subject matter experts (SMEs) is available for consultation and scientific investigations. Our experts represent decades of specialized knowledge with strengths in many scientific disciplines. Together with our substantial analytical resources, our depth of experience results in robust support delivered by seasoned professionals.
RJ Lee Group offers full-time employees a total benefits package that includes:
Paid time off benefits
Medical, dental, vision and medical/dependent care flexible and health savings account benefits
Group life insurance and disability insurance
401(k) savings and investment program
RJ Lee Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT Employer