The Particulate Identification Database Solution for your FPM and Root Cause Investigations
This software enables the user to compile, store, search and mine analytical data to optimize processes for foreign particulate and materials investigations. The ability to create internal known laboratory reference collections adds significant value to an investigation. ParticleID allows for analysis, comparison, and reporting.
Analysis, Reporting, and Comparison
Sample information and data input allow for logging of samples and searching.
- Close FPM Investigations Faster
- Data Comparison, Spectra Comparison
- Enables Timely Root Cause ID
- Supports Regulatory Audits
Add and Search Data
Request a Demo?
Please feel free to reach out to RJ Lee Group for more information, or to see a quick demo.
At RJ Lee Group, we're a laboratory too, and we use ParticleID to assist in our FPM investigations and to categorize our data. This software assists with our laboratory management system daily. We would enjoy the opportunity to connect with your lab to discuss this software further.
Who is RJ Lee Group?
RJ Lee Group is an industrial forensics analytical laboratory and scientific consulting firm. We partner with our clients to deal with problems encountered during the manufacturing process, to ensure regulatory compliance, and to uncover and understand the root cause of product failure. Our network of technical experts provides you with customized solutions that are flexible, scalable, and best-suited to your application. Our comprehensive laboratory and expert staff can provide:
- Full Service Materials Characterization
- Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Manufacturing & Process Quality Control
- Standardized Testing for Compliance
- Product Development Support (R&D)
- Litigation Support
- Laboratory Management Software