Helpdesk Support Technician
RJ Lee Group, Inc. is currently seeking a Helpdesk Support Technician to support and service company-supported computer applications and platforms. The Tech will also be responsible for troubleshooting problems and advising on the appropriate action.
Significant Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Diagnose and resolve end-user software, hardware and network problems in a Help Desk framework.
- Provide effective, timely, and knowledgeable solutions to customers.
- Clearly communicate and provide user-friendly, professional support over the phone, through email and in face-to-face encounters.
- Troubleshoot problems and support users in a Microsoft Windows and Microsoft 365 environment.
- Conduct other hardware and software maintenance and support as required.
- Manage Help Desk requests throughout the workflow in an Issue Management system.
- Maintain technology assets in the corporate asset management system through its lifecycle.
- Create and maintain documentation in the Knowledge Base.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Education: An Associates or bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required for this position.
Experience: 0ne year providing end-user phone support for current PC desktop and application software or one year installing, upgrading, troubleshooting and repairing personal computers in a network environment. Relevant experience may be substituted for education.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: Working knowledge of Microsoft 365, Windows Operating System, and Active Directory. Knowledge of relevant issue tracking applications and customer service practices. A keen interest in a fast-paced learning environment with an emphasis on applying new skills, interacting with customers, good written and oral communication skills, and a team-oriented work ethic.
Techniques/Procedures: As specified by IT Security Policies and Procedures.
For more than 35 years, RJ Lee Group's scientific and investigative resources have provided the competitive edge by defining solutions. As the field of Industrial Forensics advanced and embraced more sophisticated and complex issues such as nanoparticles and electronic materials, RJ Lee Group determined that the need for in-depth resolution was essential and that a single solution was no longer acceptable. Today RJ Lee Group’s expert scientists address these issues and can investigate the entire product life cycle including regulatory compliance in the workplace. The resolution RJ Lee Group brings to industry using precise scientifically sound techniques often provides the competitive edge needed to advance in the market and increase the bottom line.
Location: Pennsylvania - Monroeville, PA
Job Reference Code: HDTECH
Status: Full Time
RJ Lee Group offers full-time employees a total benefits package that includes:
Paid time off benefits
Medical, dental, vision and medical/dependent care flexible and health savings account benefits
Group life insurance and disability insurance
401(k) savings and investment program
RJ Lee Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT Employer