Software Engineer Big Data
RJ Lee Group, Inc. is currently seeking a full stack Software Engineer for our v2.0 big data solution.
Position Summary:The full stack Software Engineer will support our v2.0 big data solution. There is an option to perform the responsibilities of this position via remote; however, the ideal candidate would be located near Pittsburgh.
Significant Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications in an agile software environment using React, ReactJS, Webservices, NodeJS/Express, Spark, SQL, and NOSQL database.
- 3-5 years of experience building applications utilizing cloud-based AWS and/or MS Azure technologies, services and security
- Strong Python scripting skills
- Experience working with Graph databases and Material UI
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- A strong team player with a positive attitude
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to deliver quality code in a fast-paced environment
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Location: Remote - Pittsburgh
Job Reference Code: SEBDISS
Status: Full Time
RJ Lee Group offers full-time employees a total benefits package that includes:
Paid time off benefits
Medical, dental, vision and medical/dependent care flexible and health savings account benefits
Group life insurance and disability insurance
401(k) savings and investment program
RJ Lee Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT Employer